Emilio Alix may have been in fashion industry for quite sometime now, landing ad campaign for Dior Homme and several top brands, doing major shows in New York, Milan & Paris and being featured in various editorials for some noted magazines, he is quite a pro to this job already. Now let's get some info on how this Argentinian dude made his way to the exciting world of fashion and some random things about him.

TheSouthSider: When and how did you start modeling?
Emilio Alix: I started by chance in 2003. I was dancing in a club and my manager Picky Courtois from Civiles Management saw me and told me about being a model. I said to him that i was going to think about it. Then, I didn’t called him. I had too many things to do. And I had to focus on my studies. Four months later, when I've finished the University, I found his card, and I decided to call him. Two hours later I was at the agency, and the day after I was doing a Levi's casting campaign. I've got the job. Since that moment I still working in the fashion business.

TSS: Did you expect this would come?
EA: Not at all

TSS: How did your life change when you entered this industry?
EA: It changed a lot. Before modeling I was studying Communication Scenes at Buenos Aires University and I also degreed as a Journalist. I was playing basketball, and studying English. So It was a bit different.

TSS: How is it working with Dior Homme and Kris Van Assche?
EA: Working with Kris Van Assche made me grow a lot. I met him in 2005 during Paris fashion week and form that moment we've being working together. When he became Dior Homme designer, he chose me for his first advertising campaign shot by Karl Lagerfeld. That was one the best jobs I ever did. It was really cool.

TSS: Where will you be in the next 3 years?
EA: I'll be happily back in Argentina enjoying my life!

TSS: What was your big splurge?
EA: My new apartment!

TSS: What brand of cigarette do you smoke?
EA: I prefer Red Marlboro

TSS: I noticed you have a big passion for rock music, tell me more.
EA: I have a big passion for music in general. I think this is something that came in my blood. My father used to be a dj when he was a young. I remembered being at home when I was a child, listened to the music that he played. In every barbecue or birthday there is always good music playing! It's our sweet energy transmitter.

1 comments:

fashionlurve said...

Hello, would u be interested to exchange link with me?

http://fashionlurve.com

Post a Comment