J.Fold A/W 2009 Collection

November 5, 2009 |


Men's accessories have lapsed into a limitless choice of colors and J.Fold made it possible. Thanks to their bi-folds. As I am personally fed up with the usual color of men's wallets, brown and black, these vibrant and sleek selection of what I call "pocket buddies" are refreshing and entertaining. The Autumn/Winter 2009 collection continues on with their agreeable range of colorful wallets with unique designs. Ironic to their usual offerings, the collection goes on with a range of purple colors embodying a manly structure with a tinge of purplish sensation.


4 comments:

Max said...

I dont know why but somehow I believe I saw them last year on ASOS?

anyway I like the wood texture!

THESOUTHSIDER said...

ASOS stocks J.Fold wallets. :)

Max said...

I dont know why but somehow I believe I saw them last year on ASOS?

anyway I like the wood texture!

thesouthsider said...

ASOS stocks J.Fold wallets. :)

Post a Comment