I tell you, I love featuring coats but I hate the fact that I'm living in a tropical country. Another heartbreaker for me would be this one. From A/W 2010 collection, Burberry Brit introduces us this beautiful Fishtail Parka.

A timeless, iconic classic updated for AW10. The Fishtail Parka was first developed by the military in 1951 to protect soldiers from the elements and during the 1960's in the UK the fishtail parka became a symbol of the mod subculture. Due to their practicality, affordibility and availability from army surplus shops, the parka noted as the ideal garment for fending off the elements when on a scooter.

Coming in waxed cotton, the military epaulettes, the "Peat Brown" color and the fish tail itself makes it a good combo for an effortless getup. What you say? Get it here.

(Click to Enlarge Photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment