I don't know what to say but I nearly cried for this after seeing the whole look. I have been a big fan of Lanvin for quite sometime already and this made it even worst. Seriously! And to Browns, cheers to your new stocks. I wasn't able to visit the online store lately but seriously, when I came across with the products, the amazement was overflowing and the excitement, even if I didn't come to order, was non-stop. Well anyway back to the sandals, the trashy combination of cords, ribbons, and threads, improperly intertwined aren't that annoying at all. I love how it evokes different feel, a bohemian maybe or another colorful ethnic style. Coming in two colors, you can see the difference when looked closely on the macramé patterned details. Get it here.

(Click to Enlarge Photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment